- for installation into machine systems for the purpose of lifting mobile structure components
- examples of use – for lifting container lids and roofs, manipulating water tank sluice-gates, lifting screens or stop-logs in waste water treatment plants, cable car tension stations
- many other uses for manual lifting and lowering
- robust, simple construction
- 2 variants, 3 length
- prolonged lift available after consultation with producer
- the basic version ( “CON“ symbol) enables flexible adaptation of the jack for installation into a structure
- the “wall” version (“CON-W“ symbol) is prepared for installation using built-in brackets and apertures at the ends of the rack
- will reliably hold the load in any position using the lock built into the crank
- acceptable operating force in the crank
It is necessary during assembly of rack jack in version CON and CON-W to ensure correct jack´s orientation towards its load. Pressure (pulling) strain of rack bar must always work in direction from the hub towards the ratchets (see picture below), never on the contrary.
During drawing load the lift will be smaller than stated in the chart. For lifting capacity 2,5t – of 230mm, for lifting capacity 5t – of 250 mm, for liting capacity – of 360 mm.
|Type||Lifting capacity (t)||Operating force on crank
|Main dimensions (mm)||Lift||Weight