Version with link chain – loading capacity 0.8t – 7.5t
A wide range of use particularly in construction and in mining and anywhere loads must be manipulated.
- for lifting and towing loads
- for tensioning fences, extricating work, pulling out posts
- as a lifting device for suspended mine tracks
- for installation and manipulation work of various types
- suitable for heavy duty use – in mines, smelting works, etc.
- can also be used in environments with a risk of explosion (NEXP symbol)
- simple, robust construction, portable
- withstands rough use (mud, dust)
- equipped with a safety device against overloading
- simple operation
- minimum maintenance demands
The jack is manufactured as standard with a basic lift height of 1.5 m. Lift heights from 1.5m to 6m are available.
|Main dimensions (mm)||Weight
per 1m of lift
|RZC||0,8||1||Ø 5 x 15||400||1,27||145||36||23,5||145||327||560||8,4||0,55|
|1,6||1||Ø 9 x 27||370||0,52||165||43||29,5||160||380||560||16||1,84|
|3,2||1||Ø 11 x 31||400||0,37||173||50||35,5||223||417||560||21||2,73|
|5||2||Ø 11 x 31||300||0,18||173||56||42||242||630||560||34||5,46|
|6,3||2||Ø 11 x 31||400||0,18||173||63||48||265||650||560||40||5,46|
|7,5||2||Ø 11 x 31||480||0,18||173||56||43||386||880||560||53||5,46|
|* Calculated on presumption of 48 swings by hand lever per minute.
(1 swing = movement by hand lever from one extreme position to another and back)