Version with a roller chain
– loading capacity 0.8t – 6.3t
A wide range of use particularly in construction and mining and anywhere loads must be manipulated.
- for lifting and towing loads
- for tensioning fences, extricating work, pulling out posts in mines
- as a lifting device for suspended mine tracks
- for installation and manipulation work of various types
- suitable for heavy duty use – in mines, smelting works etc.
- can also be used in environments with a risk of explosion (NEXP symbol)
- simple, robust construction, portable
- withstands rough use
- equipped with a safety device against overloading
- simple operation
The jack is manufactured as standard with a basic lift height of 1.5m. A selection of lift heights from 1.5m to 6 m are available.
|Main dimensions (mm)||Weight
per 1m of lift
|* Calculated on presumption of 48 swings by hand lever per minute.
(1 swing = movement by hand lever from one extreme position to another and back)