As a classic manually controlled crane for lifting and moving loads in the area of a crane track
- particularly suitable for use everywhere the lifting device is not used intensively
- for occasional use
- as a service hoist for installation and maintenance work in technological facilities of all types
- in areas without a power source
- can also be used in environments with a risk of explosion (NEXP symbol)
- simple construction, the trolley adapts easily to the width of the crane track
- simple operation
- minimum maintenance demands
Differs from lower loading capacities in that it is composed of two coupled trolleys and two pulley blocks.
The Z220/15t – 20t is manufactured with a basic lift height of 5m. Greater lift heights must be given in the order.
The width of beam b can be modified to the customer’s wishes.
We only recommend it for travelling along profiles with a straight flange (” HEB” type profiles).
However the travel wheels of the travelling pulley block enable it to move also along profiles with a slanted flange.
|Main dimensions (mm)|
b – width of beam’s flange sets the customer, when placing the order for travelling chain block
1m of lift
|* calculated on presumption of unwinding 30 m of hand chain per minute on each chain block.
** Lift according to order. Lifts longer then stated in the table must be consulted with the producer.