Z100 – lifting capacity 15t a 20t
- robust, heavy-duty and purposeful construction with safety elements corresponding with the Directive 2006/42/EC
- simply operated
- minimum maintenance demands
- for lifting and lowering of loads in places without any other source of energy or where the manual use is economically favourable
- as a backup for workplace where is necessary to provide the manipulation with the load when power fails
- as a service hoist for installation and maintenance work
- variant NEXP – for explosion hazard environment for groups I M2c; II 2GDcT85°
- corresponding with the Directive of European parliament and Council 94/9/EC
Differs from lower loading capacities in that it is composed of two pulley blocks.
The Z100/15t – 20t is manufactured with a basic lift height of 5m.
Greater lift heights must be given in the order.
|Type|| Lifting capacity
|Number of falls
||Lifting force on one of
the chain blocks
|Lifting speed *
|Main dimension||Weight without
| Weight increase
per 1m of lift
|* Calculated on presumption of winding off 30m of the hand chain per minute|